Dirty ducts tend to harbor some very unpleasant contaminants. As the air from the cooling/heating unit passes through this system of pipes and is circulated throughout the home, dust, dander, spores, and bacteria are spread into breathing air, aggravating symptoms of allergies, asthma, respiratory infection, and autoimmune disorders. It’s essential to keep up with the professional cleaning of the entirety of the HVAC system.
The Benefits of Keeping Your Ductwork Clean
Maintaining the qualifications of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), M&S Air Conditioning utilizes a variety of specialized tools and when necessary, antimicrobial chemicals, including sanitizers, disinfectants, and deodorizers. As per NADCA standards, we follow strenuous cleaning protocols to break contaminants loose and collect them. Source removal involves one or more agitation devices designed to dislodge stubborn debris from surfaces. During the process, a continuous negative pressure creates a vacuum to extract and avoid the spread of pollutants.
If you have any concerns about dirty air ducts, contact the certified professionals from M&S Air Conditioning at (352) 314-5004. Our expert duct cleaning services provide numerous benefits, including:
- Cleaner Living Environment – Reduces the amount of dust circulating through the home and settling on surfaces.
- Combats Unpleasant Odors – Removal of odor absorbing particles within the ducts results in a fresher smelling home.
- Efficiency – Any build-up of debris restricts airflow, forcing the HVAC system to work harder, run longer, and use more energy.
- Fewer Allergens – Reduces the circulation of contaminants such as pet dander, bacteria, pollen, mold spores, mildew, and more.
- Improves Comfort – Maximum airflow through the system promotes more even temperatures throughout the home.
- Less HVAC Wear and Tear – Clean ductwork lessens the workload on heating/cooling equipment, reducing the chance of malfunction and failure.